Thursday, October 10, 2013

The River Bed



Last Sunday I went to the bureal of my great grandmother in Maasin. I have always loved their home. It hasn't changed since the first time I went there. A house made of mostly wood and vintage furniture. 

Plus in their backyard, there's a little rest house and a really tall mango tree. I used to climb that tree with my cousins when I was around six or seven years old. However none of those beat the memories when we used to bathe in the River. 

Yes, exactly. I used to take a bath in the river but haven't we all done that? But now, look at the rivers. Before they were ocean blue, if not then crystal clear. Now most of them are chocolate brown.

Plus his river reminded of the movie I watched when I was younger, 'Pocahontas'. I used to pretend I was her  walking on the shallow part of the river and singing.

Yes, those were the good old day...

No comments:

Post a Comment