Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Experience of a Lifetime

Watching the One Direction concert was a blast. Seeing all of the boys in person, listening to their heart-warming voices blast through the speakers of the famous O2 arena, to listen to their voices in actual person and watching them do the silliest things ever was an experience of a lifetime.

To be part of, not only their tour, but their journey as artists is overwhelming.

The Boys on Stage :)
I didn't want the night to end but it has to. You've no idea how many time's I'd look at my watch, wishing it'd be longer. When the boys sung What Makes You Beautiful, I knew it was going to end in a matter of 5 minutes. However in the duration of the concert, which was 4 hours, I can't say I regret it. My alternate ego, my 'fangirl' side was pretty obvious. I was screaming at the top of my voice. I lost my voice that night, I got sick the next day and my hearing was horrible afterwards  but it was literally worth. I'll spare the other details for another post, maybe.

 I saw what I came for and it was all worth it...

 "Some say our fans are crazy. but the lads and I think they're passionate..."
- Louis Tomlinson

"Dont call a girl obsessed when she's in love..."
- Zayn Malik

"The fans are always telling Im beautiful but no one will ever be as beautiful as them..."
- Niall Horan

"Live your dream and never wake up..."
- Liam Payne

"I can make your girlfriend scream louder than you ever could just by pressing her 'follow' button..."
- Harry Styles


AND MY FAVORITE QUOTE BY NIALL:
"I think there's nothing wrong with eating all the time. At least Im not doing anything illegal..."

No comments:

Post a Comment