Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Girl Crushes



I've got this post idea from a vlogger called  Jenna Marbles.



Her words might be vulgar (as seen above and I apologize for that) but her advice really makes sense... Especially the one that regards to Girl Crushes.

I found this post relatively interesting because girls our age start developing admiration or different feelings towards other girls. And in my opinion, there's nothing wrong with that.

Come on... let's face it. There's nothing wrong with admiring another girl.

Just because you have a girl crush doesn't mean you're a lesbian. Sometimes your 'girl crush' is actually someone who you want to become or who you want to look like. It's more like an 'Idolizing' type of admiration. It doesnt always mean that if you like a girl, you want to be with that girl or DATE her.

According to Jenna Marbles there are three levels of girl crushes:

LEVEL 1 
"I love you and I wanna be your bestfriend


LEVEL 2
"I love you ALOT. I wanna be you"
Trying to follow how she dresses up, how her hair is, how she wears her make up... Practically just you wanna be or look like her. That's why in my own opinion it just technically states you IDOLIZE her.


LEVEL 3
"If given the right circumstances, I'd make a scissor sandwich with you"
Example:
If Rihanna was like, "let's runaway together" I will be like "let me pack my things"


And Jenna Marbles quoted "If you are a girl and you dont have any level of girl crush on a girl, then you're just lying to yourself..."


No comments:

Post a Comment