Thursday, March 6, 2014

Frozen Taught Me...






Frozen is a film by Disney released in late 2013. People have been talking about it and got children, teenagers and adults buzzing. It is said to be "Disney's best film since The Lion King". The original song sung by Idina Menzel, "Let It Go" has received multiple awards, too many to mention. 

I was a child who grew up watching Disney; having my room filled with Disney characters is not an exaggeration. Watching Frozen for the first time gave me goosebumps, it's like reliving my childhood all over again. Frozen brought back the magic that I've grown to love in Disney movies.

If I was still a child watching this movie, I'd probably only notice the magic, the gowns by the character, the talking snowman, and how pretty the princess are; but I'm not a child anymore and I can honestly and all whole-heartedly say... I've seen pass those.  

....


FROZEN TAUGHT ME:


So many people judge you.
You try so hard to be perfect to please people even though you're going insane.

...........


I think the picture speaks for itself...

..............

Finally, Disney!
Disney's been keeping every young girl's hopes up with perfect princes 
who saves princess but not this time!
A Disney movie that taught every girl to value a sister's love..

..................

this is very cliche but it's true.
Most Disney movies, again, keeps little girl's hopes up
that the first man/boy they meet will be their 'Happily Ever After.'
But would you rather have a Hans or would you want a Kristoff?

..................

It's okay to be awkward everyone!

.....................

EXACTLY!





No comments:

Post a Comment