Thursday, March 6, 2014

Penny Boarding

-

Summer is less than a week away! 

What makes this summer special is that it's my last summer as a high school student. My next summer, I'll be preparing for college and plan my future. It's scary.

I wasted summer after summer sulking in my room. But not this summer!

I have very limited physical skills and sports so here's a Must Do activity on my summer list. 

Learn how to Penny board/Skateboard. 

......................................

#54 - Penny Boards
Penny boards are adorable skateboards of different colors. They're very fashionable too and sort of brings out the summery vibes.

By the end of summer, I want to perfect or at least know how to skate fast without falling off and hurting myself. It's something I've found really cool and interesting for a while but always been too lazy to learn. Im that person who have trouble coping with something new. 

Hopefully, I wont be too lazy this summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment