Thursday, August 14, 2014

Why Do I Idolize These People? [Dan Howell]

More about a youtube star!

The sexy man I dedicate this post to is also an internet guru, I think. His name is Dan Howell. Let me brief you more on Dan.

Dan's full name is Daniel James Howell. He's a 23 year old British lad who started his channel, Danisnotonfire, a few years ago. It now has nearly 4 million subscribers from all over the world. He also hosts his own BBC Radio Show with a fellow YouTuber, flatmate and his best friend, Phil Lester. Phil also runs a YouTube channel,  AmazingPhil. A fellow YouTuber once commented "These two are controlling the internet". Not the exact words, but you get what I mean.

His videos are mainly about his personal life. He tells the internet about his greatest FAILURES. Yes, he actually does this. Every failure story he's told his viewers, he'd normally imply the message: I hope you learn from my mistakes or I hope my failures have helped make you feel better about yourself.

He's my favorite YouTuber, why? Because he tells us absolutely nothing educational. Well, not really. Not in the traditional vlogging sense, anyway. In a personal way, he has given me tips that I can actually use in real life and are influential. He's an influential young man but it's like he turns the negative things in his life into good ones that the public can benefit from. It's like he has secret smarts, how else would he come up with these anecdotes or whatever he does?

In general, we can relate to his experiences. Plus his stories are freaking hilarious. The words he use are
big but I'm not sure if they are proper most of the time.

He's unintentionally a philosopher, a therapist and a motivational speaker for this generation, that's what I'm trying to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment