Thursday, August 14, 2014

Gala Throwback

A not-so-instagram-worthy picture is blog worthy because no one really gives a crap about my blogposts.

8 years ago, I came to Assumption. Fresh from Colegio de San Jose 1st grader comes to Assumption Iloilo to learn and to acquire the so-called Assumption Education. Before, it was just meh. Now I realize how much Assumption has shaped me into the person who I am now.

I've made the best memories in Assumption from my First Confession, First Communion to my Confirmation and now? My senior year. The gala is a sacred clothing, as said by the nuns. The galas I've worn the past years also hold the memories of my Firsts in my Christian life.

More memories are to be made in this school and I'm sure they will be the best.




No comments:

Post a Comment