Thursday, August 14, 2014

Why Do I Idolize These People? [ Jenna Marbles ]

Jenna Marbles... how do I even begin to explain Jenna Marbles? I don't freaking know. However, one word to describe her? Well there's one but it's a bad word so I'd rather not say it. Let's go with sassy.

She's the more extreme female version of Dan Howell. That's it. This woman has a masters degree in psychology! If that's not what you call smart, then I don't know what is. Her real name is Jenna Mourey. She loves her dogs so much, yes she does. Why wouldn't she? They are adorable! They appear in her youtube videos often.

Why do I idolize her, you ask? Well she's practically the most opinionated person I've come across in my whole life! She speaks what's in her head and even if she's very vulgar, her opinions actually make sense AND they're really powerful. It speaks about her and her only. Sometimes you have to think about your own opinion and question yourself. If she taught me anything, it would be:

Speak your effing mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment