Friday, August 22, 2014

Why Do I Idolize These People? [ Jennifer Lawrence ]



So this 'WHY DO I IDOLIZE THESE PEOPLE' post is sort of different.

She's not a YouTuber or a radio host for that matter or even the offspring of a famous footballer, No. She's an actress. I have no intentions on becoming an actress for that matter or anywhere in the film industry. If that were to happen, I'd be the one behind the camera or doing the post-production.

Jennifer Lawrence is a 24-year old American actor from Louisville, Kentucky. She came in my world when she played the character from a movie that was adapted from my favorite novel 2 years ago. The Hunger Games. She played the female protagonist, Katniss Everdeen, who's also the female tribute from an outcast district, District 12.

On screen, you'd see her as someone who's very professional. Well, in fact, she is. When it comes to acting, she's very professional and portrays the character very well but in reality, she's the biggest jester and most random woman I've known. That's why I idolize her.

Her randomness is out of this world. She's a professional actress who won her first Oscar when she was 22 yeas old and at the same time, a really outgoing and sarcastic human being. The best thing about her is that she does not deny who she is and she loves being herself at the same time an amazing actor. I might've mentioned that more than 5x but I can't emphasize it enough.

Story time! One time they were filming a really emotional scene in The Hunger Games. Before the started rolling, a cast member told a joke and that she laughed till her lungs fall out but when the director yells ACTION, she transforms into her Katniss-character in a heartbeat. WHAT? If that isn't what you call "talent" then I dont know what it is.

SHE'S FABULOUS, THAT'S NOT EVEN AN ARGUMENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment