Friday, August 22, 2014

Washified

Ever seen one of these babies? Yeah, they're ancient now.  

Apple now has techy touch screen MP3 players but as the iPod revolves, I haven't changed my own 2008 nano iPod into the high-tech MP3 players most of my classmates have now.
I'm not complaining. It's kind of cool to have something, sort of, vintage. This baby's not colorful or can have games downloaded on, only music but very limited. Well, mine is. It's only a 8 or so gigabytes. 

It's not a problem to have something people call "ancient" because someday, these things won't ever be seen in the face of the earth. 

so. Out of boredom, I decided to beautify my old little iPod with the help of really pretty decorative tapes I got this Wednesday. 

A little bit of tape here, tape there and plain old iPod is no more:



NEW AND IMPROVED, EVEN PRETTIER, NANO

No comments:

Post a Comment